August 23, 2013
What to pack in your babies diaper bag
Being a mom to be can be so overwhelming with feeling like you need to have everything and be so prepared for your new bundle of joy. Thats how I felt at least! So since most of my girl friends all have babies I decided I would ask them what products were their favorite & what baby items were really "necessary". I will put this list together and have a new post for all of the baby items that I purchased. So for my hospital bag I decided I wanted to be completely prepared ( I ALWAYS over pack) so I wanted to just simplify what our baby boy would need in the hospital and make sure I had just about anything that he would need. I loved packing his diaper bag because everything really started to feel real!
So items that I am bringing to the hospital........
1. Diaper Bag- I got a Betsey Johnson one and will also probably splurge on a designer bag since this will be my new purse lol... I just haven't fallen in love with any specific diaper bag yet so I am just waiting until I find the right one...
2. Bobby- this is a must have for nursing
3. Diapers- Extra just in case
5. Diaper Rash Cream
6. Nursing pads
7. Diaper Bags for used Diapers
8.Lansinoh HPA Lanolin Cream
12. Clothes ( which I am bringing 2 gowns one onesie and a monogrammed gown that I ordered for his going home outfit)
14. Bottles ( I am planning on nursing but just in case)
15. Aden+Anais Swaddle Blankets
16. Receiving Blankets
17. Burp Cloths
18. Teddy Bear ( his first teddy) not necessary but too cute a definite must have.
19. Blankets and Beyond- My favorites!! SO soft they carry them at BuyBuy Baby
20. Sophie - she is not necessary but cute for pics!